Default Anybody Been to Scotland with Kids??

We are going to do a 2 week trip to Scotland in June. I posted this query in my usual travel query place and I am not getting the best advice. If you have been, or are planning, such a trip, would you please take a look at the itinerary and questions I have in this link below and then answer me on the BBB? Thanks!!!! (I really didn't want to retype all of this--thus the link)

https://www.fodors.com/community/europe/advice-questions-on-scotland-itinerary-1674630/
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05
    Percy--the wild furry child!!! 2022----
    Simon--the first King Charles cutie 2009-2022
    RIP Andy, the furry first child, 1996-2012

"The task of any religion is not to tell us who we are entitled to hate but to teach us who we are required to love."

We are going late June/early July for 8 days! I’m curious to see what everyone suggests. We are thinking of spending most of the time in the Highlands, with just the arrival day and one more day in Edinburgh. Other places I’m interested in are Glencoe, isle of skye (not sure if we have enough time, but you do!), and maybe Loch Ness.
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

ahisma is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We are headed to the UK in August and will have a few days in Scotland. Just enough for a taste, but we're hoping to get to the lower Highlands. I did find a facebook group that seems helpful: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ScotlandTravelTips/

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Following - it's on my list!

for Sandy Hook