Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    There is an outlet for the middle row in my Pilot. You could plug something in and set it between the two seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Mine too.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by boilermakermom View Post
    It's funny you mention the electrical outlet. I noted the Pilot does not have an electrical outlet when we test drove it. My current Jeep does, and I use it frequently. DH thought I was crazy for even noticing it.
    What did you use the outlet for, and for those who use it: What do you plug in and set between the seats? I tried the Instant Pot in my Odyssey, and it wasn't enough power.

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Not sure if you have made your purchase yet, but I posted in this thread that I had ruled out buying a Honda Pilot. However, I just bought one a week ago. I really wanted the Subaru ascent, but they are having so many issues with batteries, brakes, and transmissions that I just didn’t feel comfortable purchasing it. Plus my husband felt it was still too new of a model (a little over a year old). So we went back to give the pilot another look. The interior space is so nice and roomy. Even the third row is comfortable for me. We were going to get the exl trim level, but we also drove the touring for comparison because I was interested in captain chairs. We were able to get the touring for less than the listed price of the exl, so we went with the touring trim. I’ve only had it a week, but I love it! It is a huge upgrade from my base level 2015 Nissan Pathfinder.

boilermakermom is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

PZMommy - The interior space of the Pilot is one of the things that makes me keep coming back to it. It is so roomy, but a place for everything!!!!! My Jeep Grand Cherokee seriously lacks the space. I said the exact same thing about the third row! It's so comfortable!

I have not purchased yet; I am waiting to drive an Acura MDX and just haven't gotten around to it with the holidays. We were thinking we would do a bench seat and the EXL model. Do you like the captain's chairs after having it for a bit?

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by boilermakermom View Post
    PZMommy - The interior space of the Pilot is one of the things that makes me keep coming back to it. It is so roomy, but a place for everything!!!!! My Jeep Grand Cherokee seriously lacks the space. I said the exact same thing about the third row! It's so comfortable!

I have not purchased yet; I am waiting to drive an Acura MDX and just haven't gotten around to it with the holidays. We were thinking we would do a bench seat and the EXL model. Do you like the captain's chairs after having it for a bit?
    My kids really like having captain chairs. I didn’t really have a preference either way. I even posted a poll on here as I was conflicted as to which way to go. For me it came down to price and when the dealer could give me the touring trim for the exl price, that helped me make my decision. Also, I will never need to have more then 6 people in my car, and even then that would just be a few times a year when my parents are in town, so captain chairs work for me. If I needed to carry 7 people, I think it would be easier to fit 3 across the middle row than the back row, so then I’d go with bench.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

PZMommy— we won’t be in the market for another car for at least 6 months but could you PM me the dealer you got your car through. I think DH is leaning towards a certified pre owned 4Runner, but we were also I intrigued by the Passport at the LA Auto Show (which dh said felt just like our current 2006 Pilot less the 3rd row).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3