Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
    for Halloween, we did mini slinky and mini rubic's cube, and both went over well, for all ages. (Parents thought it was cool, too!)
    I thought of these as well. For 50 kids, though, it would add up.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Maybe look at the craft sets from oriental trading and see if you can find something cute- like stickers on bookmarks, etc.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

ciw is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by umsh View Post
    I hate goody bags and I know most people here do too. But I need 25 goody bag type items for my 5th grader’s class party and 25 for my 2nd grader’s. I’m fine with getting the same item for both classes as long as it’s something most girls and boys of both age groups would like. I prefer to spend as little as possible because I know most likely it’ll just be tossed out anyway, but I have been trying to think of something that might be used/useful. The cute holiday themed pencils with big erasers from Michaels have been vetoed. No food items allowed. Anyone have any ideas??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The biggest hits with kids here are scented markers like Mr. Sketch (look for a free printable tag online to attach to each marker wishing the recipient a "Scent-sational Holiday"), finger flashlights, spy pens with invisible ink and cardboard gliders (available in bulk on Oriental Trading).

Other ideas: post-its in fun shapes/colors, holiday themed erasers, gel pens, a ruler, slime (you can make glitter slime in bright red or green and fill clear, plastic ornaments), a small notebook.

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Do you really have to give something? I know you said no candy, but for 50 kids it's gonna be crazy and 5th graders are all about food. Sorry I didn't realize food wasn't allowed, thought you just wanted to avoid food.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mom2binsd; 12-11-2019 at 12:38 AM.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Are you sure you can't do something like clementines or fruit cups? Does no food really apply to non-junk food options if no allergies?

Other idea- cookie cutters. Don't have to be Christmasy if you want to be more inclusive of kids who don't celebrate but here's a set that's less than $1 each https://www.amazon.com/BAKHUK-Christ...%2C244&sr=8-14
    Tie a ribbon around each and maybe a little tag.
    Here's a generic set 24 pieces for $11 https://www.amazon.com/Cookie-Cutter...%2C244&sr=8-34

WitMom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

These scratchy notes are fun. One of the reviewers mentioned buying orange cuticle sticks to use as a stylus and then repackaging the notes into smaller increments and including the “stylus”.

https://www.amazon.com/Holographic-S...2s9dHJ1ZQ&th=1

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

One of my kids gave out multicolor pens in a similar situation. My links aren't working but here's an Amazon description.

Hicarer 20 Pack 6-in-1 Retractable Ballpoint Pens 6-Color Ballpoint Pen Multicolor Pens for Office School Supplies Students Children Gift

Wikki Stix?

https://www.amazon.com/WikkiStix-710...039185&sr=8-11

You can get gel pens in bulk for cheap too.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

baymom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

We’ve done $5 gift cards to Jamba Juice once and another time $5 to a local boba tea place.

Quote Originally Posted by baymom View Post
    We’ve done $5 gift cards to Jamba Juice once and another time $5 to a local boba tea place.
    OP has to buy for 50 kids so that would be $250.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast