wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Lounge furniture for playroom?

Looking for inexpensive or reasonably priced chairs or sofa for our playroom. We are going to try to start the transition to a tween/teen space and getting the kids a new tv for the space for Xmas. We will reuse an old futon frame and buy a new mattress for it. Wanting some other seating for the room for the kids and their friends but don’t want to spend lovesac money. Suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

If you are a Costco member, just wait until January and buy one of their reasonably priced sectionals. Don't bother with bean bags and stuff. A real couch to flop down on is far preferred by my kids and their friends. We have a really nice bean bag and it's mostly a glorified foot rest.