Thread: Yogibo Modju?

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Yogibo Modju?

Anyone own the yogibo modju modular couch?

https://www.yogibo.com/home-decor/modular-furniture/

Wondering if it's any good.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

In your thread last night, I said our nice bean bag was mostly just a foot rest as everyone prefers the real couch. Ours is a really nice Yogibo too. I wouldn't bother with this. Just get real furniture. You can find plenty of cheap couches in the world. Throw pillows will improve most any couch. FYI the link isn't working so I pulled it up on google images. That's cool but just doesn't seem that awesome.

dogmom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

So I'm buying a Yogibo after my DD bugging me for 3 years about it. I don't think it's all that practical, but my DS has sleepovers with 5+ boys all the time so it will definitely get used for that. When we finished our basement we went to a local furniture store and got a cheap LR set (Sofa, love sleep, recliner and some end table, coffee table, lamps for $1300. It's not GOOD furniture, but it's comfy. It does not get as much use as our upstairs stuff, and I don't care if a bunch of 16 yo boys destroy it.

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    Anyone own the yogibo modju modular couch?

https://www.yogibo.com/home-decor/modular-furniture/

Wondering if it's any good.
    Like others, this URL didn’t work for me, but I went to the yogibo site and navigated to it ... and the modju modular couch and related products were indeed there, at that URL. No idea why it wouldn’t connect. Anyway, it looks like this is actually more like a typical modular sectional than the yogibo beanbags many of us are familiar with. So, the comments about beanbags being unpopular in hangout spaces probably don’t apply. BUT even though I was happy to buy the somewhat pricey beanbags for my DGDs, I’m not interested in spending up to $2,800 on modular furniture for kids. Yikes!

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by NCGrandma View Post
    Like others, this URL didn’t work for me, but I went to the yogibo site and navigated to it ... and the modju modular couch and related products were indeed there, at that URL. No idea why it wouldn’t connect. Anyway, it looks like this is actually more like a typical modular sectional than the yogibo beanbags many of us are familiar with. So, the comments about beanbags being unpopular in hangout spaces probably don’t apply. BUT even though I was happy to buy the somewhat pricey beanbags for my DGDs, I’m not interested in spending up to $2,800 on modular furniture for kids. Yikes!

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains
    I didn’t see the price. Definitely not worth it. Costco will have modular sectionals in just a few short weeks for around $1000 or less.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains