jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Shutterfly pricing??

Somehow I find myself way behind on getting things done this year. I’m blaming the regular exercise and cooking regularly! I finally placed my order for my cards but I still have to make calendars and ornaments. I’m wondering if anyone is familiar with Shutterfly pricing. If I wait until after the holidays, will I see discounts on calendars and other photo gifts? I can send them for Valentines Day if it will be cheaper and it will be fine. So should I bite the bullet and order now or wait for sale pricing after the new year?

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I have no idea, but yay for your regular exercise and for cooking regularly! Way to go!

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

The biggest killer now is shipping...regular free shipping may not get it there in time so then you'd have to pay for expedited (or use a code to upgrade to expedited by paying regular shipping).

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I think getting great deals from Shutterfly is harder than it used to be. They used to stack codes and just had better sales. Now, their prices seem more consistent. But other people might be better at finding deals there.

Do you order school photos from your kids school? I do and they partnered with Shutterfly. So I got 40 and 50 percent coupons off combined with Shutterfly free ship code made it a win for me!

Otherwise I would have just waited till after holidays to order photo albums for the grandparents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

Definitely not as good of deals as you used to be able to get. I would get hundreds of dollars of free stuff every year until they cracked down last year. I am mobile and tired so you need to Google to find them but you can get a free calendar from Chegg for clicking a link and a free calendar from coke for entering one code. Then you just pay shipping
    Last edited by candaceb; 12-15-2019 at 01:16 AM.