WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default Any experience with The Company Store through Home Depot?

I saw it a few months ago, and I’d love to hear about anyone’s experiences buying/returning, etc.

We outfitted nurseries with their cotton in 2006/2007, then bought many sheet sets in 2009 when we moved into bigger beds. They have held up until our 11 yo cut a set with scissors and the 12 yo got acne meds on them. We even got a coverlet from their factory store to dress up our room to stage our house. We have many old comforters still in excellent shape after 10-19 years!

I’m excited to have a way to try out some items if the return policy is good/easy with Home Depot. Anyone know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Percycat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Wow.... i'm interested too. The best sheets we ever purchased from CS back when my son was a toddler.... I want to learn more.

I have a Company Store twin duvet that I bought, literally, 30 years ago. It's now just occasionally used but totally fine. I'd be so interested to know if products today match up.

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

FWIW, we used to buy from TCS a lot but quality consistently dropped over time. My MIL had the same experience. We no longer buy from there...