Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default Hanna PJs: holes!

Anyone have holes develop in PJs? Can I return them? We have had tons of used PJs that have gone through multiple kiddos and still going strong but these are one year old and they’re long johns so haven’t been worn very much in our warm climate! Not just one but several small holes have popped up in them. I bought online and we don’t have a store nearby.

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Yes, in the PJs I have bought for myself. I love the pima cotton knit women's PJs since they are so soft. But they are also thin. I ripped a hole in one pair just by pulling up the sleeves. I have another pair that has developed holes but that's after 2 years of fairly heavy use.

I haven't tried to return them but I'd definitely call HA and see what they say. FWIW, I have not been super impressed with their customer service but I do think it's dependent on who you get on the phone.

And also, once I left a negative review on one of their wool rugs online (I said it shed like the fur of a thousand huskies, which it did!) and they deleted it :/

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

The quality on Hanna PJs these days is terrible. I can't believe it, but I've switched to Boden and Tea entirely.

for Sandy Hook

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Thanks for the notice! I bought a pair recently for DD2, and some of the long sleeve baby one pieces for my godson so I will be on the look out and tell my godson’s mom as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

DS1 is 16 and had many pairs of Hanna pajamas back in the day that he ripped holes in the knees! He also could never wear regular pants without destroying them within a month so spent about 5 years only wearing LE Climber pants! DS2 has never had such an extreme knee ripping problem (no special clothes needed).

Sent from my SM-A600P using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)