Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    okinawama is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by KrisM View Post
    That looks like a fun spot too. Are the activities included in the condo rental? I'm working through the pages. My kids would love the zip lining. Is it a place to are fine on their own? Like head to the movie or a restaurant? I'm going to check it out more. Thank you!

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    The lazy river is included, but all other entertainment has a fee. I think at your kids age, they'd be fine to walk to activities on their own.

KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Outdoor heated pool is awesome! We go to the gulf every summer, but haven't stayed in a place like you are describing. They both sound good.
    K

KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

From your description, I would do Beach Club and add a night. Great that you can tour UA while on the trip!
    K

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Have you checked that the college has times open for college visits (we tried to sign up for one when we knew we'd be nearby and they had no official college visits available, which are really great as far as getting wonderful information and really getting a vibe from the school). Obviously unofficial visits are easy to do but I have really been impressed by the official visits we've done.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    Have you checked that the college has times open for college visits (we tried to sign up for one when we knew we'd be nearby and they had no official college visits available, which are really great as far as getting wonderful information and really getting a vibe from the school). Obviously unofficial visits are easy to do but I have really been impressed by the official visits we've done.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I did. They do have open times still that would work. Trying to get this all nailed down this weekend!
    Kris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2