PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default ISO free 30 minute yoga for beginners

I want to start carving out time to do 30 minutes of yoga. I am not ready to commit an hour of time right now-are there 30 minute lessons? Can anyone provide links or specifics for either online or in TV?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

fauve01 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I really love Yoga with Adriene on you tube. you can find about any length/type of workout. good cuing.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/yogawithadriene

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Yoga with Adrienne on YouTube. She has all length videos, and great beginner videos. If you do one of her 30 day playlists, I think most of them are under 30 minutes.
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Yoga with Adrienne. She’s great!!

jennilynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Not free, but I’ve been using the Down Dog app since the beginning of stay at home orders. It was free for a while but now is $10 a month. I love how customizable it is. You tell it exactly how long you want your workout and what level, type of music, etc. and the app creates it for you. And it’s different each time! So cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slightly crunchy mama to three awesome monkeys

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

OP here. Thank you for the recommendations! I managed to try out 2 Yoga with Adrienne videos last night and my body already feels so much better!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Been doing yoga with Adriene for about 5yrs now. Love her. I’m currently on a daily yoga streak since January and the change in my body is fantastic. Great muscle definition in my arms shoulders and abs. I love following her monthly curated calendars. June’s was fabulous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

hwin708 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

My girlfriends and I all did the 30 day Yoga for Weight Loss series on Amazon Prime during quarantine. I have no idea why it is called for weight loss - probably just to suck viewers in. It really isn't geared towards that at all. But it does a great job of building up, day to day. We all really liked it, and she's been our favorite yoga instructor online thus far.
    https://www.amazon.com/30-Day-Yoga-W.../dp/B07LB93TG3