Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    Something similar happened to me this month with some Dansko boots. I decided to wear them with the thinnest socks I own.

I contacted Dansko and they suggested going to a shoe repair shop to stretch them, but I haven’t.

Also, I think Nordstrom Rack sometimes has “mfr mishaps” like this Natori bra I got last year. It’s the one the rose straps. At the regular store, the bra is perfect. The one from Rack has cups that are conical (and comical) and male pointy ta-tas. And the reviews mention it! (I found out after the fact.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nordstrom should take the boots back. If not, a regular Nordstrom (not sure about the Rack) will stretch the boots for free and have the equipment to do it. Good luck. I’d just try and return them.

bisous is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Thank you for all your replies. This is a big deal to me because this is my HARD upper limit for how much I pay for shoes. I have like 8 pair total (which includes a few pair that are hand me downs!) but I do believe that paying more can be worth it. What I can’t afford is paying a lot for bad shoes that don’t get worn to death. I thought I had a sure thing and miscalculated which is frustrating. And now apparently I have (newly) fussy feet. So I appreciate being able to outline this here.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I think you should return them in this case. You wore them outside because you assumed they would fit correctly based on the other pair. I agree that sometimes NR gets imperfects or off-sizes so that may account for the issue.

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by HannaAddict View Post
    Nordstrom should take the boots back. If not, a regular Nordstrom (not sure about the Rack) will stretch the boots for free and have the equipment to do it. Good luck. I’d just try and return them.

My Danskos were from Amazon (on BF sale for about 10% off) unfortunately. Good to know at Nordstrom, though!

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Yay! Good update!
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    My Danskos were from Amazon (on BF sale for about 10% off) unfortunately. Good to know at Nordstrom, though!
    Sorry. My reply was for Bisous about her Nordstrom purchase. I have returned to amazon before though. Bummer when it doesn’t work out! Maybe local FB
    Buy sell group?

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by HannaAddict View Post
    Sorry. My reply was for Bisous about her Nordstrom purchase. I have returned to amazon before though. Bummer when it doesn’t work out! Maybe local FB
    Buy sell group?

Oh oops

Glad it worked out for her! I’m good with my thin sock option.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2