MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Disneyland Park Hopper question - do I have to enter on consecutive days?

If I buy a two or three day Disneyland park hopper, must I enter the parks on consecutive days? Can I go to the parks on a Monday, skip Tuesday entirely, then enter on Wednesday? Thanks!
    Last edited by MMMommy; 01-06-2020 at 02:03 AM.
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

pharmjenn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MMMommy View Post
    If I buy a two or three day Disneyland park hopper, must I enter the parks on consecutive days? Can I go to the parks on a Monday, skip Tuesday entirely, then enter on Wednesday? Thanks!

No, you do not have to enter on consecutive days. Most tickets will state an expiration date, like "expires on 12/31/20, or within 7 days of first use"
    We were just at Disney with 5 day PH tickets over Thanksgiving. It rained a couple days, so we took days off on those days.
    mom to Billy 12/07

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by pharmjenn View Post
    No, you do not have to enter on consecutive days. Most tickets will state an expiration date, like "expires on 12/31/20, or within 7 days of first use"
    We were just at Disney with 5 day PH tickets over Thanksgiving. It rained a couple days, so we took days off on those days.
    Thank you!
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Disneyland Park Hopper question - do I have to enter on consecutive days?

It depends on the type of ticket. If you live in SoCal (Bakersfield to San Diego, I think) if you get the current 3 day pass (which is $189, I think) then you just have until May 18th to use them.

Here are the ticket rules:

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/tic...SAAEgJUlvD_BwE

FWIW I don’t recommend going during Presidents Week.....I grew up going in August (when we visited our grandparents) and the Friday of Presidents Week when we went in 2017 was the worst day I had ever seen it. Thankfully I had won two park hopper tickets and only had to buy one other park hopper ticket but I was so thankful I did because it was crazy busy that we ended up ditching DL for California Adventure and had more fun because the lines were slightly less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 02-04-2020 at 04:23 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)