Thread: Sink problem.

Default Sink problem.

Hi! I rarely create themes, so don't be strict. My question is weird, but I don't know where else to get help.

My wife and I have a sink clogged up all the time, I'm tired of cleaning it, it's a very unpleasant procedure. We decided to put a shredder in the sink. I have a little son and daughter for 10 years. Will it be safe? Is there any way to protect me from children? Which is better? Does anybody know anything about this? I've found some strange reviews, the rest is highly questionable.

Alternatively, we could call a master to give us advice on these matters, but it would probably be expensive. Any advice would be valuable to me.

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I’ve had a garbage disposal almost all of my life. Never had a problems with it as a kid, except for the couple times I didn’t realize a spoon or fork had slid down into it and I turned it on. Immediately shut it off and retrieved the utensil which was ruined. By the time kids are tall enough to reach down into it, they are old enough to know better. It’s never occurred to me to do anything to protect my kids other than tell them what it is and never to reach down in there. They have a healthy respect for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Also, the on switch for ours is far enough away from the sink that I’m not sure you could reach into the sink and flip the switch at the same time. I guess that’s for safety now that I think about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

You need a plumber to come in and see if there’s a clog farther down the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains