Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default I knew this marriage was in trouble...

I knew this marriage was in trouble when they were posting a million pictures from their honeymoon. I even posted
    about it on here.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...042722465.html

Here is my original post.

https://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/sh...ighlight=Hough
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

A “pleasure first” approach to life?!?!? Why not just call it hedonism? He wants to have sex with anyone and do whatever he wants without having to answer to anyone. Sounds like a real catch
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Reading that article it sounds like she's freaky in bed (no judgment) and he's needing to find his more exploratory self.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Some of the freaky ness about their relationship came out last year as well. I get that there are different strokes for different folks but Julianne’s struck me as a little off. I don’t think this is new news though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Seems unnecessary and way TMI for him to be even making such an announcement to the press. Why? Does anyone care about his need to explore his sexuality? I don't even understand what point he's trying to make. Do they both feel the need to stay relevant somehow? I got that same vibe when she made her announcement that she told her husband she isn't straight. They seem very publicity seeking all the time.
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

Jeanne is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MMMommy View Post
    Seems unnecessary and way TMI for him to be even making such an announcement to the press. Why? Does anyone care about his need to explore his sexuality? I don't even understand what point he's trying to make. Do they both feel the need to stay relevant somehow? I got that same vibe when she made her announcement that she told her husband she isn't straight. They seem very publicity seeking all the time.
    Thirsty as hell they are.

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

He is not the typical NHL player, most are pretty private and keep their personal life out of the spotlight (most also don't marry someone more famous than them), and he's not exactly a superstar player, he's currently playing AA hockey. Reading the article I didn't take it as wanting to open up their marriage, but just be the best he can be, he is super into all kinds of "self exploration", and does all kinds of weird things, and this is just another example of being too "extra" and sharing what should be private. She seems like she is trying so hard to shed the "raised in Utah" image and it's annoying.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default I knew this marriage was in trouble...

Okay so Brooks Laich (Julianne Hough’s husband) just did a pod cast called 31 Thoughts with TSN’s Jeff Marek, and Elliotte Friedman and at the end he does talk about being married to a celebrity; he also talks about what he is doing for home workouts as well. Just thought I would share. He does seem like a decent guy, but yes us very much into self preservation. The episode aired on 4/13.

https://podcast.sportsnet.ca/31-thou...he-front-line/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)