Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Myira is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Every time I see this title I cannot help but think how stressful it must be to be pregnant during these times. I’m certainly not even in the playing field anymore, but if I were, I’d put my TTC plans on hold until normalcy resumes.
    May be there are more chill personalities that can pull it off!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    DD 10/2008
    DS 09/2011

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Myira View Post
    Every time I see this title I cannot help but think how stressful it must be to be pregnant during these times. I’m certainly not even in the playing field anymore, but if I were, I’d put my TTC plans on hold until normalcy resumes.

My niece is about 38 weeks pregnant now with her second child. I can’t imagine how stressed she is. (Added to the current situation, this pregnancy came fairly soon after a loss.)

Her FB posts sound very upbeat but I suspect she is somewhat terrified. Fortunately she has lots of very supportive family nearby.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Myira View Post

My SIL is due with her first towards the end of April, but she is going in for a check and measurement tomorrow and said they may want to induce her early as the baby is measuring pretty big already. She is also a nurse (currently working as an at home nurse with one patient so not in a hospital setting, but has friends who work in hospitals), so she understands the seriousness of everything right now. She does not seem too concerned though. She is in a more rural part of the state that does not have many cases yet, so that is a plus.

A friend of mine is due in about a week. But she having a home birth (her third), and that seems like a decent option these days. Normally she has a doula and a birth photographer, but this time only the midwife.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

Myira is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

My sil had a first trimester miscarriage last year, and bil just mentioned to DH that baby would’ve been due in April. I don’t know anyone personally but someone I know on social media, has a sister who is a doctor and doing her fellowship in infectious diseases and 8 months pregnant. I watched her vlog the other day, and she did say her baby may come early due to the stress she is under.

DD 10/2008
    DS 09/2011

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11