Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default What do you think of these boots....in black?

My other sister turned me onto these great, comfy, waterproof, easy to wear Merrell boots. I want the camel colored ones but can’t find them in my size anywhere. My local store has them in black. What do you think? I like black but for boots I’m more of a brown fan? The looks aren’t perfect, and they’re expensive! About $40 over my price range.

https://www.lyst.com/shoes/merrell-c...-waterproof-4/

Thoughts?

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

eBay and poshmark are always my go to in those situations (as long I have tried on the shoe somewhere and know my size).
    Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    My other sister turned me onto these great, comfy, waterproof, easy to wear Merrell boots. I want the camel colored ones but can’t find them in my size anywhere. My local store has them in black. What do you think? I like black but for boots I’m more of a brown fan? The looks aren’t perfect, and they’re expensive! About $40 over my price range.

https://www.lyst.com/shoes/merrell-c...-waterproof-4/

Thoughts?
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Not my style. I don’t think they’re neutral enough either of you’re just trying to buy one pair of boots.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

They are overkill for your climate honestly. That sole would work for winter weather, but unless you are going to be up at Big Bear I don't think you need them. There are so many many cute booties that are comfy and under 50.00 out there.

I just got these adorable and comfy ones from Jane, they were 29 a pair, one black pair and the other leopard, they are sneaker bootie with a white sole, small zipper and slightly wedge. If I can figure how to link I will.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

See, my feet have been fussy lately! I don’t even think they’re particularly warm but they don’t hurt at all!! I’m so afraid to buy boots after my prior experience. At the same time, you guys are right—the color isn’t doing it for me. I gotta keep looking!

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I agree that they seem overkill for your climate. I have cranky feet too and have found I can make a lot of shoes more comfortable with orthotic inserts. (Mine are just whatever was highly rated on Amazon but I'm sure there are better ones out there.) Blondo makes great booties and they're often on sale at Rack.

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

These are what I have, got them on leopard and black. They are lightweight and comfy.

https://pamonny.com/products/casual-...xoCqKkQAvD_BwE

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So...my sister just surprise bought me this pair!!

I really like the look. Hope they are comfy but Merrell returns are great. She had a windfall and wanted to say thanks for all the times I took her to Disneyland. I’m super excited!

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/m...ies?ID=9792347

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    So...my sister just surprise bought me this pair!!

I really like the look. Hope they are comfy but Merrell returns are great. She had a windfall and wanted to say thanks for all the times I took her to Disneyland. I’m super excited!

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/m...ies?ID=9792347
    I have them in both black and brown and love them. Merrells are way more supportive than sorel and these are close to sorel wedge. Very good on waterproof front! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Love those! Where were they when I spent $166 on Dansko Lia boots and $120 on Merrell icepack guide boots. That pair would have fit exactly what I wanted in ONE boot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast