Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Meditation Youtube Videos for my Mom?

My Mom is interested in trying some meditation. I told her how much I have liked using Youtube for yoga (Yoga with Adrienne), and thought maybe there might be a similar guided meditation YouTube channel she could use.

I think she should try a class, but this could be an option at home in between (kind of how I use the videos for yoga).

Any recommendations? Thanks!
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Perhaps try Headspace? It's a guided meditation app. There's a subscription cost associated it but it's not much at all. I have only just started using it, know nothing about meditation, and find it to be very easy to use. I am just imagining an ad interrupting a youtube guided meditation, LOL.

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Lol, that is a good point

I will recommend the Headspace app. I know I looked into it for DS1 when he was having trouble sleeping (weighted blanket solved that one) and really liked what I saw.
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Mommy_Mea View Post
    My Mom is interested in trying some meditation. I told her how much I have liked using Youtube for yoga (Yoga with Adrienne), and thought maybe there might be a similar guided meditation YouTube channel she could use.

I think she should try a class, but this could be an option at home in between (kind of how I use the videos for yoga).

Any recommendations? Thanks!
    Michael Sealey on YouTube is really good. I also use the Calm app (DH found a coupon through American Express).
    All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
    ~Abraham Lincoln~