Default Picnic/outdoor blanket reds?

We are going to be attending an outdoor concert in August and will need something to sit on, eat on, relax on. I have no experience with this, but I’m betting someone here does? Any recommendations! Also, anything to avoid?

I like the ones that fold and zip up into a nice little package and have a water-resistant side. Costco has some really nice Pendleton blankets. They were on sale recently...not sure if they still are. I would also look for machine washable, and practice folding it up before you go to the venue.

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by zukeypur View Post
    I like the ones that fold and zip up into a nice little package and have a water-resistant side. Costco has some really nice Pendleton blankets. They were on sale recently...not sure if they still are. I would also look for machine washable, and practice folding it up before you go to the venue.
    Yes! We like the package/zip up versions too. https://www.costco.com/pendleton-pac...100740677.html
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

It its still on sale! Both DH and I almost put it in our cart last time we were in the store because they're so pretty. We 100% don't need another one, but those are SO nice.

Thanks for the recommendations. I bought the Pendleton from Costco today.

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

FYI, I keep 1-2 of these in each car. I've found them REALLY comfy for sitting on bleachers at swim meets in their folded state. Easy to carry over the shoulder with a strap, and the outer pouch holds my water bottle/snack as well. Bringing an extra along has eased a friend's tailbone as well

Thanks for those tips!