Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

You didn’t mention renting an onsite vacation rental. I know you don’t get your Disney discount but you might not need it. Bigger space, often good prices (especially for what you get). And you still get the airport bus...

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Coming from Southern California, the summer weather in Florida will be horrendous. We did it once when I was a teenager, and my entire family was miserable since we weren’t used to the humidity. I know some of the schools in your area have off a week in February, and that would be a much better time to go. Plus it is super crowded in the summer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    You didn’t mention renting an onsite vacation rental. I know you don’t get your Disney discount but you might not need it. Bigger space, often good prices (especially for what you get). And you still get the airport bus...

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Oh that’s true! I guess I figured that was out of my price range? But you’re saying perhaps it’s not? Definitely an appealing idea!

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by georgiegirl View Post
    Coming from Southern California, the summer weather in Florida will be horrendous. We did it once when I was a teenager, and my entire family was miserable since we weren’t used to the humidity. I know some of the schools in your area have off a week in February, and that would be a much better time to go. Plus it is super crowded in the summer.

I know DH and DS3 would be miserable. I love the heat. Or I think I do.... We do have a break in February!

We’ve done that as well. If you want to go even cheaper, get an AirBnB. We got a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse with a washer/dryer for super cheap last time. It was $750 for 5 nights (all fees included) over spring break. The place was very nice and clean and spacious.

This is what I was going to recommend. There are a ton of Airbnb listings in Orlando, and car rentals are typically very cheap.

I think Winter break times is more crowded than summer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2