Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I'm adding another since I was just traveling and this behavior was RAMPANT. People coughing and sneezing into their hands. Even healthcare professionals and people with post-graduate science degrees. I'm talking MDs, PhDs, PharmDs, many of these people care for or have contact with cancer patients - it AMAZES me how many of these people are STILL coughing and sneezing into their g*dd*mn f*cking hands!!!!!

(this might be more than just a "small outrage")

smilequeen is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

OK mine

People who write or say "I seen..."

Sideline coaches at kids sporting events. I thought hockey was bad, but my little one just started soccer and Oh.my.god. It's just a learning league too.

People who drive fast in parking lots. Especially in the parking lot for a kids sporting event. I mean, there are literally kids everywhere. Slow the &*&% down.

Those are the things irritating me this weekend
    Mama to my boys (04,07,11)

NCGrandma is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default What is your small outrage?

I thought of this thread while driving home from CVS and had TWO annoyances

First, the CVS clerk bagged my stuff in a too-small too-thin plastic bag that was already starting to tear. And she asked if I "needed" a bag for the 9-roll pack of toilet paper, then gave me another too-small too-thin bag. Not sure how I was supposed to juggle all this with a cane in one hand... Sadly the Envirosax bags I thought were in the car weren’t...

Second, while driving home through a quiet residential neighborhood: why oh why did the couple walking down the middle of the street not hear my car? It’s not that quiet.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

lizzywednesday is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by NCGrandma View Post

Second, while driving home through a quiet residential neighborhood: why oh why did the couple walking down the middle of the street not hear my car? It’s not that quiet. ...
    I actually stopped my car and yelled at one of the people who live in my development for letting their toddler ride his balance bike in the middle of the street. (This same family used to walk around the neighborhood with their toddler, but because "he cries" when they have to stay on the sidewalk, they let him go in the street. I wondered if it was a cultural difference for a hot second, but I no longer care. I don't want this kid to get run over by the nuts who use part of our development as a cut-around to avoid a traffic light onto the 4-lane highway just outside.)

Had I not been paying attention, I would have run him over, so I was terrified and angry.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

boilermakermom is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

When did pajamas become everyday clothes? I see people wearing them at Target, school events and church. Full on pj's....not yoga pants or sweatpants. My flight home last week had a woman in a nightgown and a snuggie. It was a two hour flight. Unreal.

I'll agree with the speaker phone comment. I don't need to hear your entire conversation! It's so rude!

NCGrandma is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by boilermakermom View Post
    When did pajamas become everyday clothes? I see people wearing them at Target, school events and church. Full on pj's....not yoga pants or sweatpants. My flight home last week had a woman in a nightgown and a snuggie. It was a two hour flight. Unreal.
    !
    I’ve reluctantly gotten used to seeing students out and about in pajama pants, yoga pants, and other "comfy" wear (hey, I live in a college town!). But the woman in a nightgown on a plane wins some kind of prize. Was she also wearing bunny slippers?

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I shake my head every time I see this. I just can’t understand how that seems fine today. Also, the young men with the pants under their rear ends. I just can’t understand how they can go to work and out and about and think it looks good. Are there really women that find that attractive?

chlobo is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mmsmom View Post
    Recently had a meeting for an unrelated issue at our school. Head security person said of all the safety worries at school it is carpool that scares him most. He especially cringes when kids go to back of car to get something out of trunk. He says drop off should be like a swat team raid... gear on ready to move as soon as door opens.
    Love that. Swat Team Raid. So great and so true.

chlobo is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    I shake my head every time I see this. I just can’t understand how that seems fine today. Also, the young men with the pants under their rear ends. I just can’t understand how they can go to work and out and about and think it looks good. Are there really women that find that attractive?

Enimen was wearing pants like that during his Oscar performance. Not a good look for a middle aged guy.

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default What is your small outrage?

I'll agree with the speaker phone comment. I don't need to hear your entire conversation! It's so rude!
    Youmight have only been seeing one leg of her flights. 🤷*odd fashion choice though

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast