Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Kestrel is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

found mine today in the door pocket of my car - I must have dropped them as I shut the door. Hope you find yours soon!

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I Agree to dump out the contents of your bag or pockets because many times I miss things on the first look.
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

One time I lost keys and discovered that there was a small tear in the lining of my bag and they had slipped through! So I could hear that keys were in my bag but could not see them!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Baby Bargains mobile app

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Do you have a purse with too many pockets? I lost AirPods 2x for a total of 10 days because of a baggalini that had 11 hiding spots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
    On the floor in the garage? Basically, on the ground between your house and car. In bushes too! I've found mine hanging from a branch of a bush along the path to my front door.
    Yes, I know you said you looked outside, but check the bushes, any flower pots, etc. DH went to the Y Monday night to work out. When he got home, he realized that one of his wireless ear pods had fallen out of his pocket. He checked the car, went back to the Y, etc. The next morning, he rechecked the car and looked all around the driveway. As he was heading back in the house, he just happened to look down at my very-dead mum plant (lol) and the ear pod was in there.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

div_0305 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I usually keep keys on top of our garage fridge. I had lost a set for months, until I reached for something in the freezer and found the keys had dropped into the top freezer slot on the door.

JustMe is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Have you found them?

If it was me, they would be someplace I already looked (like under something or buried in a pocket but I somehow did not see or feel them when I looked) or under a couch/chair/cushion/pillow.
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I lost mine one time for 9 months when I was going to run a 5K and tried to tuck the key and fob somewhere. I did know that I lost it somewhere between the house and the car, so that helped. Turns out it fell down into a crevice between the two front seats. Since I have a keyless start car now I keep mine zipped into my wallet, so I don't misplace it.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Default Where are my car keys?

Haven’t found it yet. DH is the master at finding lost items and he hasn’t found it either. I plan to keep looking and wait a week or so before I start to replace keys

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3