boilermakermom is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

Default eye cream and night cream recs please!!

I think it is time I changed around my nighttime skin routine. I currently use ROC Deep Wrinkle Cream under eyes and crows feet area, and on my forehead. Follow it up with Clinque's 72 hour moisture surge. Sometimes I'll put Nivea cream under my eyes and cheeks before bed (if I remember). Tossed around the idea of a Retinol serum, but not sure which one to try.

Hit me with your loves/hates/OTC, beauty counter, etc. The wrinkles are starting really set in.....yikes.

almostmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I am loving the Beauty Counter Countertime line. I bought the eye cream, night cream, serum and day cream. They say they are retinol-like. No one has told me my skin is glowing or that my wrinkles are less, but I think my skin is glowy and my wrinkles are, well, ok. They are pricey, but now it's all I use.
    Liz

DS 11/03
    DD 12/05

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Another BeautyCounter fan here! I l use the Countertime eye cream in the PM and the Countermatch eye cream in the AM. I have really bad dark circles and both of those creams help a ton. I can use a little concealer and be good to go for the day. I also love the Overnight Resurfacing Peel, and the Countercontrol acne line (which I bought for my daughter but I ended up using myself). I use a little bit from every line. I might try the entire Countertime line once I am out of the rest of my stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

anonomom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I'm really only a sporadic user of moisturizer, and usually depend on samples I get in beauty sample boxes, so YMMV, but I just found a night cream that I would actually buy in full-size form: Olay Regenerist Retinol 24. It has no scent at all and feels amazing going on, immediately sinks into my skin, and I swear that my skin looks better after only two days.

I feel like I have tried all the creams, and very rarely have I found one that I've liked enough even to finish the sample, so the fact that I'm actually looking forward to using this again tonight speaks volumes.
    DC1 -- 2005 DD -- 2009 DS -- 2011