Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    WatchingThemGrow is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    19,372

    Default Shouldn’t book DVC/non refundable room for late July bc of coronavirus, right?

    Friend and I are taking all our kids, and while I was going to book a moderate for part of our trip, I was about to secure a BLT room for us in July...but I’m wondering if that’s wise.

    Does it make sense to hold off right now and only book refundable stuff?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    .
    Posts
    7,680

    Default

    I’d only book refundable stuff right now.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,168

    Default

    I would only book directly through Disney.
    If there is some big issue - the parks close, no one can travel, etc. - Disney will make it right.
    No guarantees with a third party.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •