Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    So...I didn't realize Stitch Fix defaults to auto-enroll. I did not want to continue but my auto-enroll for another year was already charged. Sigh. So I have $49 in credit to use...can I use the $49 towards the "Shop" option rather than getting styled fixes? I really don't want fixes anymore.
    Oh no! Yeah, I remember being pissed off that they were trying to force me to re-enroll, but then later on when I got back into it, I found a way to unenroll. However, it was not easy to find. I would call and complain if I were you.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I placed an order using your link! I got three blouses and two necklaces. I kept one blouse and sent the rest back. I’m not impressed with the quality but it was free so can’t be that bad. Thanks for the link. Hope you got credit for it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    I placed an order using your link! I got three blouses and two necklaces. I kept one blouse and sent the rest back. I’m not impressed with the quality but it was free so can’t be that bad. Thanks for the link. Hope you got credit for it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    I did! Thank you so much! Did you get an offer to share when you checked out? I was hoping everyone would get their own chance to accrue credit.

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    So...I didn't realize Stitch Fix defaults to auto-enroll. I did not want to continue but my auto-enroll for another year was already charged. Sigh. So I have $49 in credit to use...can I use the $49 towards the "Shop" option rather than getting styled fixes? I really don't want fixes anymore.
    Oh no. I didn’t realize that either. Have you tried customer service? How annoying.

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    I did! Thank you so much! Did you get an offer to share when you checked out? I was hoping everyone would get their own chance to accrue credit.
    I got one too!

Just bumping it up. Two people have signed up and never scheduled their fix. Just don’t want you (and me!) to miss out on that credit!

Update:

My fixes have been really good so far. I have so far earned about $300 of free credit. For those of you who signed up and never scheduled your fix, don't miss out! Also, after you sign up, you'll get your own link to earn credit.

Here's what I got in my second fix:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqIAUHkiZzc
    Here's a link to my blog review: http://chasingsantee.com/stitch-fix-...s-coupon-code/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2