Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I can’t Find Hand sanitizer or isopropyl alcohol, and I’ve looked in maybe six or seven places. Yesterday I went through some of our cabinets that are full of crap And was excited to find a small travel hand sanitizer. So now we have three of those.
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TwinFoxes View Post

I am not in need of Girl Scout cookies. One advantage of being cookie mom, we're set for those.

Same. (Our Council's sale ends Sunday and I need to unload 2 cases of the ABC Bakers' version of the S'mores cookie, which didn't sell as well for us this year as the Lemonades, which we're pretty much out of.)
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

Liziz is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

We have what we need. In normal conditions I usually stock waaaay up on TP because we have several spread-out bathrooms in our house and no one is good about warning me when the ones I don't use often are running low. So while I'm fine on TP, I don't have as much as I usually do, either. I normally would buy more right now, but I'm kind of resistant to going out and buying a ton right now....I think it's just creating a vicious cycle of panic buying and I don't want to contribute! (For the record, I totally think this is a pandemic that should be taken way seriously, and that young/healthy people like my family aren't really at risk directly but have a major responsibility to help slow the spread -- but I'm super annoyed at the panic buying happening everywhere. I support reasonable preparation, but people are going so extreme right now!)
    Lizi

I’m so excited that I found alcohol prep pads today. After going to several stores that didn’t have them, I went to the target pharmacy to get Dd’s syringes for her allergy shots and I asked if they had any. A box had just come in and they let me buy two boxes of 100.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

NCGrandma is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by georgiegirl View Post
    I’m so excited that I found alcohol prep pads today. After going to several stores that didn’t have them, I went to the target pharmacy to get Dd’s syringes for her allergy shots and I asked if they had any. A box had just come in and they let me buy two boxes of 100.

Good news! Glad you found them. I haven’t asked my family whether they have stocked up on these, but i Hope they’re well stocked. I know they have ordered more of DGD2's injectable meds. Fortunately these come in prefilled pens instead of syringes, and the specialty pharmacy also provides the needles they need. (Maybe it can offer the alcohol prep pads, too.)

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

Quote Originally Posted by NCGrandma View Post
    Good news! Glad you found them. I haven’t asked my family whether they have stocked up on these, but i Hope they’re well stocked. I know they have ordered more of DGD2's injectable meds. Fortunately these come in prefilled pens instead of syringes, and the specialty pharmacy also provides the needles they need. (Maybe it can offer the alcohol prep pads, too.)

When I was at the pharmacy asking, a woman next to me said that her son’s specialty pharmacy always sends prep pads. Mine doesn’t, but they do send pen needles when I need them. I just got a delivery of my son’s specialty meds on Tuesday (it’s only a 24 day supply because it’s pre-filled cartridges for a pen.). DS1 has an appointment with his psychiatrist on Tuesday, and I know we will get a 90 supply. After that’s filled, I will feel a bit better.

DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

chlobo is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by NCGrandma View Post
    Good luck with finding alcohol prep pads. I was at CVS both yesterday and today (don’t ask...) and they had nothing—no alcohol prep pads, alcohol wipes, bottles of isopropyl alcohol, you name it. Obviously no hand sanitizer. I did see one lonely bottle of witch hazel on an otherwise empty shelf... CVS is getting daily deliveries but stuff disappears immediately.

Staples has alcohol prep pads. Not sure if they have in store but you can order online. No alcohol though.

jent is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by georgiegirl View Post
    When I was at the pharmacy asking, a woman next to me said that her son’s specialty pharmacy always sends prep pads. Mine doesn’t, but they do send pen needles when I need them. I just got a delivery of my son’s specialty meds on Tuesday (it’s only a 24 day supply because it’s pre-filled cartridges for a pen.). DS1 has an appointment with his psychiatrist on Tuesday, and I know we will get a 90 supply. After that’s filled, I will feel a bit better.

Ask your doctor's office to send a prescription to the specialty pharmacy for the alcohol prep pads.
    Jen, mom to "Little Miss Tiny" 4/07

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I get boxes of alcohol prep pads for free whenever we want through CVS Specialty pharmacy for DS1's eczema biologic.

Sent from my SM-A600P using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

ellies mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Our thermometer died a couple of weeks ago. I just want a new thermometer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Veronica

Miss Ellie 11/03
    Baby Audrey 4/08

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast