Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Myira is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by doberbrat View Post
    I'm sorry. I'll be thinking of you. Please let me know if there is anything we can do.
    If you are any place near any of us, would certainly like to help you, getting you meals delivered essentials etc. Definitely reach out, you are isolated but not alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    DD 10/2008
    DS 09/2011

Quote Originally Posted by Myira View Post
    If you are any place near any of us, would certainly like to help you, getting you meals delivered essentials etc. Definitely reach out, you are isolated but not alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Yes, that!! Tons of P & PT. Sorry you are going through this as it sounds like a horrendous place to be. I live in Northern NJ and would be most happy to help if you are in the area.

I can't remember the exact quote, but when I was going through a horrible patch, I read a quote I think from Deepak Chopra that stuck with me. It went something like:

You are okay this current moment. And the one after that. And so on.

I will try to find it later on today. So much good luck and I hope you can find peace in the midst of everything you and your family are going through.

Liziz is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I wish there was more I could do to help, but I am sending you as much P&PT as I can. You're in a very scary situation and it's okay to just be upset for right now. I'm furious for you that test results take as long as they do. It's unacceptable, and this is proof of why. I wish there was more to say that could help but right now I know it's just a waiting game. If it helps to come here and vent/rage/cry to us, keep doing it. We're here for you. *hugs*
    Lizi

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

It's not right that it takes so long to get results for a normal person, but the VP gets his results in hours??

My thoughts and prayers are with you right now (and I know that sounds cliche, but I really do mean it). Just try to take it one day at a time.

I am so, so sorry you are going through this. Saying a prayer for you and your family right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyadawnbringer View Post
    I just want to get through this. I’m so tired. I am trying not to cry anymore so I can at least be able to tell if I am getting sick.

I feel like a prisoner in this house, I’m scared for my kids. I want to keep an eye on my husband, but I also want to flee far away with the kids.

Everyone keeps telling me that everything will be ok, but everywhere I looks says that it will not be ok if he tests positive. How do I reconcile those two?

Honestly, I feel like I’m going to throw up. I am all consumed by this. And I mean, even if he ends up ok, how long can we keep this up? He is a healthcare worker and is expected to be at work if he doesn’t have covid, but this virus is expected to linger around for a long time, so it looks like my life will just be on pins and needles for the foreseeable future. That, or, we have to drastically change our life to somehow live without my husbands income. Which I mean, hey, I might have to figure out how to do that soon anyway.

I don’t know y’all. I’m in a bad place right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Quote Originally Posted by PZMommy View Post
    It's not right that it takes so long to get results for a normal person, but the VP gets his results in hours??

My thoughts and prayers are with you right now (and I know that sounds cliche, but I really do mean it). Just try to take it one day at a time.
    Just like it’s not right Harvey Weinstein got tested too. I highly doubt other prisoners in same jail block are getting the same treatment too, imo they shouldn’t have wasted such a limited item in supply. This whole ordeal is leaving such a bad taste how it’s handled, seeing the have me’s vs. have nots divide, the utter selfishness in people ignoring direct orders to stay home..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

I just want to get through this. I’m so tired. I am trying not to cry anymore so I can at least be able to tell if I am getting sick.

I feel like a prisoner in this house, I’m scared for my kids. I want to keep an eye on my husband, but I also want to flee far away with the kids.

Everyone keeps telling me that everything will be ok, but everywhere I looks says that it will not be ok if he tests positive. How do I reconcile those two?

Honestly, I feel like I’m going to throw up. I am all consumed by this. And I mean, even if he ends up ok, how long can we keep this up? He is a healthcare worker and is expected to be at work if he doesn’t have covid, but this virus is expected to linger around for a long time, so it looks like my life will just be on pins and needles for the foreseeable future. That, or, we have to drastically change our life to somehow live without my husbands income. Which I mean, hey, I might have to figure out how to do that soon anyway.

Sending hugs and positive thoughts to you. I'm so sorry you're going through this and hope you get results soon.
    Kris

I'm so sorry.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3