JustMe is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Questions about boosting wifi, google mesh, etc?

I normally work in an office outside of the home and share wifi with a colleague on my floor. He had the account, gave me the password, and we split the bill. It doesnt seem that far from me, but there are others using different accounts around (not sure if that matters). I think he did buy a new router when we started sharing, but dont know the details of that. I was not doing telehealth while still at my office, but it still would kick me off a couple of times a week. This wasn't a big deal because whatever I work on usually saves automatically due to the program I use, but still annoying. I also may continue telehealth whenever we get to return and this definitely would not work. I mentioned this to a colleague and she suggested google mesh? Any ideas on what would help other to boost the signal or whatever is required?
    Last edited by JustMe; 04-13-2020 at 02:21 PM.
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

JustMe is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Bumping for myself. I have no idea when I will be returning to my office, but would like to have something ready to go.

Thanks!
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)