Quote Originally Posted by MSWR0319 View Post
What are you thoughts about sticking a couple of the blue shop towels inside the non-sew bandana type mask? I don't have any elastic, but do have plenty of hair ties and for some reason a pack of men's handkerchiefs. We also have the blue shop towels (which when I saw DS using them to clean his basketball hoop the other day I thought to myself "I feel like he shouldn't be using those but have no idea why"..ha!), so I was thinking I could fold the handkerchiefs like the bandana video and put two blue towels inside of it. Think that would work?

ETA: DH just found two painters masks in the basement. I'm assuming those are better than the cloth ones? I still need to make the others so we have enough for the kids should they need to go to the dr or something.
I think that’s fine with the blue towels Folded in. I could not get a good fit with that method without me tugging around my ears to keep them up or around my eyes so whatever you do try to wear it for an hour or so in your house to make sure the fit doesn’t make your hands jump to your face. I don’t know about painters masks but would assume they would work well.