Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default Online dance/Zumba/exercise

Looking for free videos to do with my 13 year old girls. Anything semi easy to follow but still fun to do?

ang79 is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Pm'd you!

ang79 is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I already PM'd Melaine, but then thought I'd share here in case anyone is interested. I get emails from a non-profit organization Girls Leadership, about programs they run. They have started doing Zoom-ba dance parties M-F with a live lesson over Zoom. It is free to join, but they will send an email after the session to ask if you would like to give a small donation to support their organization, as they have had to cancel a lot of workshops and camps due to the virus right now. Once you register for the class, they will send an email each day reminding you and a link to sign in through. Last week the teacher did the same songs each day, this week she is doing different songs/dances. Not sure how long they will continue it, but its a fun 30 min. and my daughter's and I work up a sweat trying to keep up with her (I am not a dancer, but its a fun workout from my living room with my daughters!).

You can join here if you want to try it: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/901...oom_ba_5-hq-tr

mommy111 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Peloton is waiving fees for 90days. The quality and variety of the workouts is exceptional
    '...everything can be taken from a man but one thing, the Last of the Human Freedoms, the ability to choose one's behavior in any set of circumstances, the Freedom to Choose One's Own Way.' -Viktor Frankle

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart