Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    fauve01 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by StantonHyde View Post
    I have to add meditation to my stress battling arsenal. I have heard of Head Space. Has anybody here tried it? Do you like it? What are some others that people have tried and liked/not liked. Thanks so much!!
    DH uses the Mindfulness App. it's free. This is what it looks like (dh uses it on his android)
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/the-mi...pp/id417071430

Quote Originally Posted by echoesofspring View Post
    She and I just found a whole set of 'sleepcasts' epsiodes that are 45 min - 20 min of a soothing story and the 20 min of white noise. They were quite charming. I am going to try and start doing it for myself.
    Sleepcasts are the best! You can connect your account to an Echo and get to them and other options by asking Alexa to enable Headspace. It is a bit clunky as you can't pick which sleepcast and you can't pause or rewind. But it is nice to use when you wake up in the middle of the night and need help getting back to sleep.

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I just got Ten Percent earlier this week and it is really helpful for those of us who have trouble in this dept. I'm taking the Meditation for skeptics course and it's like it was made just for me.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2