Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I had ordered the SPRI Ignite dumbbells from Target.com (two 12 lb, two 15 lb, and one 20 lb) about three weeks ago. The 15 lb weights shipped, but the 12 lb and 20 lb dumbbells got canceled. Reordered the 12 lb again, only for that second order to be canceled again. Finally, the 12 lb ones showed up as available for Target store pickup last week, so I quickly ordered. I assumed the store pickup order would get canceled too, but the order fulfilled, and I did drive thru pickup. I would keep checking Target.com periodically to check if avail to ship or pick up in store. I know that after I ordered, the store pickup ones sold out again real quickly.
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

scrooks is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I got a few from target right a few weeks ago. My gym has all of our classes on line so it’s been great. Good luck!

mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thanks everyone... there are none right now in the 25+ Targets I have in a 25 mile radius. I will keep checking. I do have a set of 8’s and 5’s so can double those up but need more to do some exercises and I am enjoying working out with DS but we need more weights than that. I am going to ask my neighborhood gym if they would consider loaning me some... they have so many just sitting there and they are easy to sanitize.

Quote Originally Posted by mmsmom View Post
    Thanks everyone... there are none right now in the 25+ Targets I have in a 25 mile radius. I will keep checking. I do have a set of 8’s and 5’s so can double those up but need more to do some exercises and I am enjoying working out with DS but we need more weights than that. I am going to ask my neighborhood gym if they would consider loaning me some... they have so many just sitting there and they are easy to sanitize.
    One of our local gyms rented out their equipment as soon as they had to shut down. I hope yours will loan them out too!
    Allison

DD1 11/05
    DS 04/08
    DD2 11/11

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mmsmom View Post
    I’m guessing they arrive in batches. Because they were totally unavailable for a while and then became avail for store pickup only. I didn’t quite believe it til my pickup order actually fulfilled. And at that same time, it was also available at a few other local Targets. But sold out within a few hours, from what I could see. I had also signed up for the in stock notification alert. By the time I got that notification, they were already sold out. So best to be ahead of that and just check frequently.
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Wow, that is nuts. I guess I am glad I kept my around after all of these years. I just used my 3 lbs weights today.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

n2ou is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Between Facebook neighborhood garage sale groups, Facebook marketplace as well as offer up, I was able to get my hands on some workout gear. I had to stalk those sites and pounce when something showed up.
    I actually kind of enjoyed the hunt. Gave me something to do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2