Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by LD92599 View Post
    Most of our local restaurants have the doors locked w/ a sign to call for pick up. Everything must be pre paid w/ a credit card. We're in NE NJ where it's BAD! Really BAD.
    Same in my town and surrounding town, my county alone already have nearly 500 confirmed positives and 15 deaths as of today. So no retailer is going to chance anything but bare minimum as far contact goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by LD92599 View Post
    Most of our local restaurants have the doors locked w/ a sign to call for pick up. Everything must be pre paid w/ a credit card. We're in NE NJ where it's BAD! Really BAD.
    My brother & his family are in Teaneck, down the street from Holy Name Hospital. We are aware.

Things here in my part of Mercer County aren't as tense, but we only opened a county testing center on Tuesday (3/31) so I expect to hear rising numbers. Yesterday's 5pm count was 333 confirmed cases/3 deaths. Considering we have three of the busiest rail hubs in the county (Trenton/Hamilton/Princeton Jct) on one of the busiest rail lines in NJ, I am operating under the assumption that it's Schrödinger's Virus and I'm good with the stay-at-home orders.

If nothing else, it's making me get a lot more creative about schoolwork and Girl Scout meetings & activities.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

A lot of our local restaurants have just closed. Not open for take-out, hope to reopen in the future. Unsure. There are a few still going doing family meals, specials, etc. but this is really hurting our small business community.

OP I don't agree with that decision, at all, btw. Public health takes priority IMO.
    K

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2