I haven't been to a store in 2 weeks. Then it was hit or miss. I went really early - 5:30am - and they were still working through stocking. It was the last morning they were open that early (Meijer, which is typically 24 hours), so I hoped it would be less crowded and it was. Anyway, I got nearly everything I wanted, but I didn't need any paper products and that aisle was pretty empty.

Since then, I've heard that it's still pretty empty at times. But other times it's well stocked with fruit, meat, etc. I also hear some of the stores in other cities are much better stocked than ours. We have a small Meijer and not much else to pick from, so I think it gets quickly overwhelmed.

I've debated ordering online or doing a pick-up, but other than fruit, we are good for now, so I haven't. Maybe next week or so. We have some canned fruit, so that'll be fine.

I get milk at our local farm. They bottle it right there. Over the years, I've had to wait in line a very small handful of times, but Saturday there were 4 cars in front of me. It's a drive thru, so everyone thinks it is great now! I've been using it for ages because drive thru milk with little kids is the way to go . Anyhow, I can also get milk, eggs, bread, ice cream, and a few other things from them if I need.