Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    California is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

[QUOTE=ourbabygirl;4358137]Is it Crazy Aaron's Thinking putty?

Yes! Thank you. Good stress reliever. Should have bought myself some!

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

I have a couple t-shirts I can put in DS1's basket. And I have a book for DD. Nothing at all for DS2. I need to scrounge something up for him.

I'd do just candy and DS2 and DD would like it, but DS1 eats no candy at all. He has no favorites or anything, so it's hard.
    Kris

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

We do mostly candy in our baskets. I usually throw in something I found on clearance after Christmas. Both DC will get clearance Lego sets and I ordered some fun sodas from an online store to get me to free shipping so if those arrive in time we’ll each get one of those as well. We always get sugary cereal in our baskets so I’ve ordered those too.

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

We do a mega easter egg hunt, bc we have a pretty large property. I am too lazy to worry about cleaning and filling eggs each year, so the eggs are empty and then they pick their prize (candy) for each egg, depending on size. Basically, the empty eggs are currency. Last year I had special eggs that held a printed out bunny buck or homer simpson drooling for reese's pb cups, so that means they either got a dollar or a pb cups. If you do a google search, there are templates where you can just print those out and cut them out for use.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I ordered Sees Candy for my kids that arrived last week, but they've since closed all their stores and stopped online orders. Besides candy I got them some super mini old school arcade games (Pac-Man, Space Invaders, Whac-a-Mole, and Skee Ball). And then I got DS2 a bean bag toss pool float and DS1 some Climbing Pull Up Power Balls to use on DH's power rack in the garage to keep up his climbing strength.

Sent from my SM-A600P using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

smilequeen is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I bought candy early thankfully, so I have that. At the start of this, I bought an arcade basketball game for the basement, so I called it an Easter gift. I got them each something I thought they would like (switch controller and practice hockey pucks for DS3, anime action figure for DS2, lacrosse balls and some workout gear for DS1) and a book for each of them. I probably need to see if I can find something small to add for DS2. Those action figures are expensive though...he's a collector.
    Mama to my boys (04,07,11)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2