Default Headset rec for iPhone

DH is working from home and having a lot of work calls. He needs a headset of some sort for his work issued iPhone. Would prefer not to spend a ton but absolutely need it to be reliable and be able to hear the call clearly. Any recommendations?
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

lil_acorn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Snow mom View Post
    DH is working from home and having a lot of work calls. He needs a headset of some sort for his work issued iPhone. Would prefer not to spend a ton but absolutely need it to be reliable and be able to hear the call clearly. Any recommendations?
    I've been using my airpods and they are great..and you will definitely use them later.
    We've also been able to use other existing sets--our bose noise canceling headphones also have a microphone. Even my husband's headset he uses for exercising has a microphone.

khm is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Yeah, we got semi-fancy Sennheiser headsets at work a few weeks ago when we switched fully over to Zoom (wow what timing!). But, I've used my Air Pods frequently while working from home - conference calls, regular calls, they work great! I usually one use one at a time, so you can get through a whole day that way.

Any earbuds or headset with a mic would work, whatever he finds comfortable.

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

DH loves his air pods pro - he already worked from home and was on video calls for hours every day.

smilequeen is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Not cheap, but I agree on just splurging with the airpod pros. That's what my husband uses...he's on calls for work constantly. I have them too, but I don't have an outside job...
    Mama to my boys (04,07,11)