diamond is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Where to get a decently priced fridge for a garage right now

I really feel like if we had an extra fridge in the garage I could store more food in there and not go to grocery stores as often. We have plenty of space in the garage in this house but we've never thought of a new putting a fridge in there. The fridges seem really expensive Is there any decent brand with decent prices not looking for anything fancy. Don't even need a water dispenser or ice maker just a basic fridge and freezer style

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by diamond View Post
    I really feel like if we had an extra fridge in the garage I could store more food in there and not go to grocery stores as often. We have plenty of space in the garage in this house but we've never thought of a new putting a fridge in there. The fridges seem really expensive Is there any decent brand with decent prices not looking for anything fancy. Don't even need a water dispenser or ice maker just a basic fridge and freezer style
    We got ours at one of those used/dented appliance stores. Just a basic fridge with a regular freezer on top. I have no idea if any of those stores are open right now though.

Sent from my SM-A600P using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

We bought ours at Sears ages ago. I would price them at a Sams, Costco, Home Depot and scratch and dent stores.

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

This is the one we got 3-4 years ago. https://www.lowes.com/pd/Frigidaire-...ite/1000225701 It's fine.

diamond is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thank you guys. What is a decent price I can expect to pay...I am looking at around 500$ which seems expensive to me

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by diamond View Post
    Thank you guys. What is a decent price I can expect to pay...I am looking at around 500$ which seems expensive to me
    I think $500 is about right.

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Default Where to get a decently priced fridge for a garage right now

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    I think $500 is about right.
    I’m looking too and $500 seems about right. Scratch and dent may get you a bit of a discount

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Last edited by niccig; 04-03-2020 at 12:26 PM.

Depending on where you go, there might be a delay. My parents actually need a fridge right now. The refrigerator side isn't working and the freezer side is cool but not freezing. It was supposed to be delivered yesterday after a weeklong wait, but now it's on back order until the middle of the month. Because of their kitchen space, my parents have to buy a fridge that is slight smaller than standard, and that just happens to be the size that everyone wants for a second fridge.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

Gracemom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Someone on Next Door is giving one away in my area. If you are ok with used I would look on Facebook and Craigslist too.