Quote Originally Posted by hwin708 View Post
Really? Garage and estate sales are definitely still a big thing in my area. I would think FB groups would be a different thing entirely. Those are useful when you are getting rid of a few items. When you have piles of stuff to purge, it would take forever to individually photograph and list them all.

As for this summer - who knows?? It is impossible to predict when things will get back to "normal." And will vary by state/city/area.
Yep - I'm not sure how much "stuff" would be in a yard sale but since people purge continuously it isn't large amount of stuff. Routinely see people with "moving sale! clearing out what doesn't work in the new house" as well as kid clothes/shoes/sports gear. It's a continuous stream and I would suspect much more profitable than garage sale prices. I have sold about $800 worth of stuff - mainly kids but a few house items and the like in the past few months. Of course brands sell quicker/faster than non but if you have time the returns are much better. I mainly use the one that encompasses my specific local area and it's all local mom porch pickup.