Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    kali is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

I would love a Force of Nature link too.
    Last edited by kali; 04-07-2020 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Clarifying

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Does the Force of Nature products turns things color? Is it safe to use on quartz? I'm looking for something to use on our counters, bathroom sinks, faucets, etc. I can't find any cleaning supplies around here so I want to limit my use of Clorox wipes.

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MSWR0319 View Post
    Does the Force of Nature products turns things color? Is it safe to use on quartz? I'm looking for something to use on our counters, bathroom sinks, faucets, etc. I can't find any cleaning supplies around here so I want to limit my use of Clorox wipes.
    No experience with FoN. But, if you aren't needing to disinfect, just buy some Dr. Bronners and reuse an old spray bottle. One bottle of the ultra concentrated castille soap will last years! And is super cheap- I just bought a new bottles for under $10 at Target.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

No, it doesn't change the color of stuff like bleach and it can be used on natural stone, I use it on my granite.....and everything in the bathroom. Doorknobs, kitchen surfaces, fridge, toothbrushes, makeup brushes, sports stuff, etc. Here are the FAQs. https://www.forceofnatureclean.com/top-faqs/

Here is the link to see that it is approved to kill COVID-19 by the EPA.

Force of Nature has been approved by the EPA to KILL COVID-19. You can find it listed here, just type it in the search box.

https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Just wanted to say that I got our Force of Nature kit a few days ago and love it. My counters look so clean and the kids think it's fun to use. No clue why spraying that bottle is more fun than any other cleaner, but if they like cleaning with it, even better!

Just wanted to say that I got our Force of Nature kit a few days ago and love it. My counters look so clean and the kids think it's fun to use. No clue why spraying that bottle is more fun than any other cleaner, but if they like cleaning with it, even better!
    So glad that you like it! I just reordered capsules (which by the way come much faster than the starter kit) and it makes me really happy to have enough to make 50 bottles of spray in one little tiny box!

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    So glad that you like it! I just reordered capsules (which by the way come much faster than the starter kit) and it makes me really happy to have enough to make 50 bottles of spray in one little tiny box!
    Just finding this thread, can I get your link please?!
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

Sent you a pm!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3