Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default DSW/Old Navy deals

I know there's not much shopping going on now, but wanted to share these in case anyone needed new flip flops, sneakers or sweatpants.

DSW has 40% off everything right now. I got an email this morning that said 30% but if you go to the site it's 40. Everything.

Old Navy has everything $20 and under. Everything. I love the pull on Rockstar jeggings, well at least I did in the olden days when I would wear jeans.
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Everytime Old Navy emails me sales I'm tempted to buy more jogger pants, as that is what I am currently living in, lol. I ordered shoes from DSW about 2 weeks ago when they offered an extra 40% off all clearance items. Got DD1 some Converse and Nike for great prices, but then in school classes were canceled for the remainder of the year, so she may not need them now. I think they're return policy is pretty good if we end up not using them (or save them for DD2 when she needs them!)

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I just placed an order yesterday at Old Navy for shorts and swim and socks and undies for the kids...amazing prices...but my estimated ship date isn't until May!

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I placed an ON order on 4/3, received one shirt from it and just got an email that the rest may be delayed until mid-May

almostmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Aw, the rabbit hole you have sent me down! Currently $250 worth of $20 and under items in my cart...
    Liz

DS 11/03
    DD 12/05

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Haha, that is why I am trying not to look at Old Navy! But I did look at DSW......