elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Amazon Credit for Slow Shipping Speed

Is anyone still being offered credit for choosing slower shipping? Just curious since it seems like everything I order that is prime shipping just ships slow regardless of whether you choose it or not so no credit is offered.

Quote Originally Posted by elbenn View Post
    Is anyone still being offered credit for choosing slower shipping? Just curious since it seems like everything I order that is prime shipping just ships slow regardless of whether you choose it or not so no credit is offered.
    I have. It’s usually items when I don’t need it right now or planned ahead that I can wait. I always click the slower shipping credit whenever. It helps with my digital kindle budget too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I used to get them but they haven't been offered for a few days now. Even though I don't need the items and would choose it and they are all prime items. I guess they are phasing out their prime 2 day shipping options.

NCGrandma is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I’ve been offered the credit on one of my most recent orders but not the other. No apparent differences to predict why. But both recent orders arrived at least a couple of days earlier than predicted.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains