Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    Thanks, this worked! I ordered one pack. If I knew more about sizing and color I may have ordered more. I have an almost 3 year old girl and a 6 year old boy who need very different sizes and have very different color preferences, so for $10 I'm crossing my fingers that we'll get at least one mask that will work for one of them...
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by NCGrandma View Post
    I assumed that the choice of colors and patterns will be luck of the draw. When I flipped through the various photos, there were some solid colors that could work for most kids. (Although 8 y.o. DGD2 will be very happy if she gets pink prints and less happy with navy stripes ) But I guess we will see.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains
    oh all I saw was pink and floral. The floral was modeled on a boy so I was just not sure why they didn’t get something neutral.

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Update on Old Navy masks.

I just got them a few days ago, much quicker than stated online. I'm pleased with the quality, fit and design for both the adult and kid size. Sewn well, nice elastic, good pleated design, triple layer. The kids find them comfortable enough. The price point is fantastic for the quality.

The adult masks are not my favorite pattern (yellow plaid/white design picture), but honestly it's not a big deal. The kids mask colors are great, pretty neutral. I'm already finding that I'm *almost* forgetting to bring a mask with me when I go out to do errands. I figure I'll leave a mask in each car, just in case I do forget.

I also bought the whole family buffs. The kids like wearing them better than the masks, for style and fit reasons. My middle DS wears glasses, so the buff fits him better but he says the ON masks are fine.

20200529_124617.jpg20200529_124630.jpg20200529_124645.jpg20200529_124829.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    oh all I saw was pink and floral. The floral was modeled on a boy so I was just not sure why they didn’t get something neutral.
    Someone asked that question on the website. The response was they are making the masks out of leftover fabric, and right now the only leftover fabric they have is pink and the floral design.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

Double post.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinacool View Post
    Someone asked that question on the website. The response was they are making the masks out of leftover fabric, and right now the only leftover fabric they have is pink and the floral design.
    Ooooo, DGD2 will be happy! If she gets soccer balls and navy stripes, she won’t be thrilled

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post

I just got them a few days ago, much quicker than stated online. I'm pleased with the quality, fit and design for both the adult and kid size. Sewn well, nice elastic, good pleated design, triple layer. The kids find them comfortable enough. The price point is fantastic for the quality.

The adult masks are not my favorite pattern (yellow plaid/white design picture), but honestly it's not a big deal. The kids mask colors are great, pretty neutral. I'm already finding that I'm *almost* forgetting to bring a mask with me when I go out to do errands. I figure I'll leave a mask in each car, just in case I do forget.

I also bought the whole family buffs. The kids like wearing them better than the masks, for style and fit reasons. My middle DS wears glasses, so the buff fits him better but he says the ON masks are fine.

Thanks for this! I was curious about their masks because based on the pictures they looked like a great quality basic mask and the price they're selling them at is excellent! I actually bought several XXXXL mens old navy cotton poplin boxers on clearance to make a few summer weight masks for us since I prefer a specific pattern but I only plan on doing 2 layers but with a filter pocket. I am hoping the cotton is decent quality, which I think it probably is...right? If they used 3 layers I'm also guessing it's a fairly thin cotton (which would actually be preferable to me, easier to breathe and since I'm making a filter pocket extra layers can easily be added).

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post

What size/age kids would you say the kid size ones are best for? And are the adult more of a smaller woman size or a larger man size? Mine are not due to ship until late June and I am debating if I want to keep or cancel my order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

Myira is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Kindra178 View Post
    I wore the Dearborn mask for a two hour appt with a coffee filter inserted (and my relatively thick —9.00 glasses). Certainly the most comfy mask I own. My glasses didn’t fog either. It sucks about the threads but you can’t beat the comfort.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    I wore the Dearborn mask today and walked in the park for about 1.5 hours. I agree that they are really comfy and because of the ties I got them to fit my face well.

I got some smaller sized ones and DD wore one to her ortho appt. the other day and it fit her well. I guess the loose threads aren’t a problem as long as they don’t fray in the wash.

DD 10/2008
    DS 09/2011

Myira is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Kindra178 View Post
    I wore the Dearborn mask for a two hour appt with a coffee filter inserted (and my relatively thick —9.00 glasses). Certainly the most comfy mask I own. My glasses didn’t fog either. It sucks about the threads but you can’t beat the comfort.

I wore the Dearborn mask today and walked in the park for about 1.5 hours. I agree that they are really comfy and because of the ties I got them to fit my face well.

I got some smaller sized ones and DD wore one to her ortho appt. the other day and it fit her well. I guess the loose threads aren’t a problem as long as they don’t fray in the wash.

DD 10/2008
    DS 09/2011

Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast