Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Kindra178 is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Globetrotter View Post
    I ordered from Dearborn as they look comfy, and my masks were poorly made - really shocking actually. I Definitely think we need to send some feedback. Whatever I received does not match up to the reviews on their website and from a PP.
    I wore the Dearborn mask for a two hour appt with a coffee filter inserted (and my relatively thick —9.00 glasses). Certainly the most comfy mask I own. My glasses didn’t fog either. It sucks about the threads but you can’t beat the comfort.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Hanna masks are up. Not badly priced at $10 for 2.

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    Hanna masks are up. Not badly priced at $10 for 2.
    Just got the email and ordered right away! We're hoping they’re cute, but they look nicely made. Wonder how long their stock will last?

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Kindra178 View Post
    I wore the Dearborn mask for a two hour appt with a coffee filter inserted (and my relatively thick —9.00 glasses). Certainly the most comfy mask I own. My glasses didn’t fog either. It sucks about the threads but you can’t beat the comfort.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    good to know!! I haven’t actually worn them yet. Trying to figure out the ties :-)
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by NCGrandma View Post
    Just got the email and ordered right away! We're hoping they’re cute, but they look nicely made. Wonder how long their stock will last?

When I searched on their site I got a message saying "Sorry, early access for kids' face masks
    is no longer available." Am I looking in the right place and they're just sold out already?
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

That’s what I got too but then I searched for “variable colors kids masks “ and found it. That error message apparently used to go to the page where we could sign up for notification.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I’m curious why they picked such extremely girly patterns if color is random? No boy options? I was hoping they would go wiTh classic stripes

Our Mama Seamstress masks from Etsy arrived today. I ordered the round style for all three of us.

Me: I ordered a medium and a large in a color that DH would wear because I was concerned about fit. The medium, at least pre-wash, fits great. No ear pulling, no sliding around the face. There's some fabric hitting my mouth, but I think I just need to iron it. If it washes well, I'l order another.

DH: The large works for him. No pulling on the ears. I had requested a nose wire in one and didn't get it, so I might shoot her an email. I can't remember if there was a charge for it. And now he has two since I don't need the other.

DS: My poor little thin-faced 10-year-old. His is slightly large. When he talks, it slides down his face. I might try the pleated style next. I think a couple of folks said those run a bit smaller.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    I’m curious why they picked such extremely girly patterns if color is random? No boy options? I was hoping they would go wiTh classic stripes
    I assumed that the choice of colors and patterns will be luck of the draw. When I flipped through the various photos, there were some solid colors that could work for most kids. (Although 8 y.o. DGD2 will be very happy if she gets pink prints and less happy with navy stripes ) But I guess we will see.

Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast