Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
    JustMe is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by icunurse View Post
    I haven’t read all of the replies, but Hanes is making masks now out of tshirt material. Three layers, cool wick technology. Very light, soft, and breathable. No nose wire. 10 masks for $20 at stores.
    What store did you find these in? Did they only have white? I searched Target online and do not see them. They look great, but I hesitate to buy white.
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

icunurse is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe View Post
    What store did you find these in? Did they only have white? I searched Target online and do not see them. They look great, but I hesitate to buy white.
    I found them at Meijer in-store. They only have white. The Hanes website sells them, too. Not sure if there are more colors.

Quote Originally Posted by icunurse View Post
    I found them at Meijer in-store. They only have white. The Hanes website sells them, too. Not sure if there are more colors.
    Thanks! For anyone looking, its just $5 more or $25 for the 10 pack on the Hanes website. Looks like it only comes in white. There is completely different kind that comes in different colors; looks like it is made out of nylon? Not sure.
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Our nursing home got a donation of 500 white fabric masks from either Hanes or Fruit of the Loom, the activity dept spent some time tie dying all of them and then gave them out to the residents and staff. They turned out great. We write their names in sharpie marker and they can be laundered and they turned out great. So, an idea to make plain white ones fun. I can't believe how much time it took, but it was worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    Our nursing home got a donation of 500 white fabric masks from either Hanes or Fruit of the Loom, the activity dept spent some time tie dying all of them and then gave them out to the residents and staff. They turned out great. We write their names in sharpie marker and they can be laundered and they turned out great. So, an idea to make plain white ones fun. I can't believe how much time it took, but it was worth it.
    I love this idea and story!! How cool!

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    we might do this with ours. I thought about it because they are plain white and DH says they look like tighty whities on your face. I wondered if the dye would somehow mess with the integrity of the mask but I'm guessing not?

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    we might do this with ours. I thought about it because they are plain white and DH says they look like tighty whities on your face. I wondered if the dye would somehow mess with the integrity of the mask but I'm guessing not?
    I would also love to know if anyone has any recommendations about what kind of dye to use. I did end up ordering the 10 pack from the website.

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    I would also love to know if anyone has any recommendations about what kind of dye to use. I did end up ordering the 10 pack from the website.

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

They just used regular cheap tie dye, I mean they had to dye 500 masks. They washed them afterwards to set the dye and no issues.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Just checking in to see if anyone has found any new adult masks that they love? I have Old Navy ones that I use as backup, but don't love and one Vera Bradley that I like. I need to get a couple more and thought I'd see if anyone found any new ones they love. Bonus if they have cute patterns!

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast