Thread: Music

Kestrel is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Music

Why am I bitching about music? Because I hate DH's music. (How could I marry someone with such bad taste in music?) I hate DS's music. DH hates Ds's music, and vice versa. They both hate my music.

And we are all stuck in the same house!!!

Today, DS got to listen to whatever he wanted... while he pulled weeds _outside_!

In general, I don't agree with headphones... but it may come down to that or throwing things. The earplugs aren't working well enough.

Headphones. We all wear them.
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05
    Percy--the wild furry child!!! 2022----
    Simon--the first King Charles cutie 2009-2022
    RIP Andy, the furry first child, 1996-2012

"The task of any religion is not to tell us who we are entitled to hate but to teach us who we are required to love."

khm is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
    Why am I bitching about music? Because I hate DH's music. (How could I marry someone with such bad taste in music?) I hate DS's music. DH hates Ds's music, and vice versa. They both hate my music.

And we are all stuck in the same house!!!

Today, DS got to listen to whatever he wanted... while he pulled weeds _outside_!

In general, I don't agree with headphones... but it may come down to that or throwing things. The earplugs aren't working well enough.
    lol, bluetooth headphones all around. peace.

after this is over, you can... limit their use for your son or whatever. but now? buy some and bring 'em on.