Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Pulse oximeter

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Thanks for the reminder!! Just ordered the one from Newegg — I had intended to order when the rest of you did but was sidetracked by all the other things to deal with. Glad some of you are starting to receive your orders. Looks like mine also will ship from somewhere in the US so hopefully not too long.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

JElaineB is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I ordered one from eBay (shipped from the US) and one from Newegg. I'm still waiting on the Newegg one but it is supposedly on it's way from China.

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by NCGrandma View Post
    Thanks for the reminder!! Just ordered the one from Newegg — I had intended to order when the rest of you did but was sidetracked by all the other things to deal with. Glad some of you are starting to receive your orders. Looks like mine also will ship from somewhere in the US so hopefully not too long.

Mine did indeed arrive in about a week, from somewhere in IL, and then spent 24 hours quarantining in our mail room (my CCRC is still being extra cautious about deliveries).

This model seems just fine — the heart rate measure was almost identical to my Apple Watch reading and the pulse ox reading was very good, as expected. Thanks to whichever PP suggested this model.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8