Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Rothy's HCW discount

Healthcare workers and first responders get 50% off one select item. Sign up and verify license or badge, similar to The North Face deal.

https://rothys.com/style/discount-deals-program
    E, Mama to "BabyDoll" 4/2011

I got this last night and ordered a pair. Uploaded my license and was verified in about 15 minutes. Very easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mommy to my 2 sandy boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**If you live in the New England area and want to join the local Yahoo group for BBBers, please PM me for more info!**

wallawala is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by billysmommy View Post
    I got this last night and ordered a pair. Uploaded my license and was verified in about 15 minutes. Very easy.

Humm.. it says I've used my code already... but I haven't. Wierd. Maybe they are overwhelmed?

Wow! Now this could make them affordable enough to try them! I wanted to go with the back point or loafer, as I mostly wear black clothes to work, but I just couldn’t justify the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by wallawala View Post
    Humm.. it says I've used my code already... but I haven't. Wierd. Maybe they are overwhelmed?
    A coworker uploaded hers this morning and got just a 20% code. She chatted with them and they said they’ve been overwhelmed today and to resubmit later for the 50% code. She just tried again before we left work and it went through.

Mommy to my 2 sandy boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**If you live in the New England area and want to join the local Yahoo group for BBBers, please PM me for more info!**

Quote Originally Posted by wallawala View Post
    A friend of mine got the same notification, she tried again from her laptop instead of her phone and got the discount. Took about 30 minutes this morning.

jbbhb is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I got mine today too. I’ve been wanting a pair and the 50% off sealed the deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Oooh, I have wanted to try their shoes. I just submitted my licensure info. What styles are the most comfy? I have weird feet, wide in the front, but narrow at the heal...
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    Oooh, I have wanted to try their shoes. I just submitted my licensure info. What styles are the most comfy? I have weird feet, wide in the front, but narrow at the heal...
    My feet are the same, I need a wider toe box but narrow heel. Strangely I do best with the points, but I size up: usually 7 or 7.5 and I wear 8. Some people say the points pinch their toes, though. I find the flats too short in the toe box, I don't like how they feel on top of my toes. I have not yet tried the loafers or sneakers.

I really appreciate the washability, especially right now. I wear these to work (in a hospital) and throw them in the wash so I don't have to worry about bringing home germs on the soles.

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDahl View Post
    My feet are the same, I need a wider toe box but narrow heel. Strangely I do best with the points, but I size up: usually 7 or 7.5 and I wear 8. Some people say the points pinch their toes, though. I find the flats too short in the toe box, I don't like how they feel on top of my toes. I have not yet tried the loafers or sneakers.

I really appreciate the washability, especially right now. I wear these to work (in a hospital) and throw them in the wash so I don't have to worry about bringing home germs on the soles.
    Thanks! That's really helpful! I had written off the points, thinking there was no way they'd work for me, but your situation is similar to mine, so it will be nice to broaden the search.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast