Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDahl View Post
    My feet are the same, I need a wider toe box but narrow heel. Strangely I do best with the points, but I size up: usually 7 or 7.5 and I wear 8. Some people say the points pinch their toes, though. I find the flats too short in the toe box, I don't like how they feel on top of my toes. I have not yet tried the loafers or sneakers.

I really appreciate the washability, especially right now. I wear these to work (in a hospital) and throw them in the wash so I don't have to worry about bringing home germs on the soles.
    Thanks! That's really helpful! I had written off the points, thinking there was no way they'd work for me, but your situation is similar to mine, so it will be nice to broaden the search.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

I wish I would have ordered these earlier. I am horribly indecisive, and all of the ones I would have been interested in are sold out in my size. I didn't realize it was such a selective few shoes. I'm left with the Flame point, the Camo point, or Crimson Heather point. I feel like I would get the most wear out of the flame, but I do have an orange loafer that I wear often already. The camo seems too casual for the dressier point style, and the crimson is my least favorite print.

duplicate post
    Last edited by zukeypur; 05-16-2020 at 12:56 PM.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by zukeypur View Post
    I wish I would have ordered these earlier. I am horribly indecisive, and all of the ones I would have been interested in are sold out in my size. I didn't realize it was such a selective few shoes. I'm left with the Flame point, the Camo point, or Crimson Heather point. I feel like I would get the most wear out of the flame, but I do have an orange loafer that I wear often already. The camo seems too casual for the dressier point style, and the crimson is my least favorite print.
    I absolutely love my red camp points and I think they can be dressy. I wear a lot of black and grey though. I do find the points kind of finicky to deal with after you wash them and especially if you live in a hot climate. I have to stretch mine and honestly it is probably because my feet are wide but I just prefer the cap toes (rounded toe). The point also slightly looks like a nipple after I have stretched them. I will keep my red camo points until they come out with the same red/black camo in a cap toe, but just really like the fit of the flat better.

Sizes often sell out quickly because people will buy multiple pairs of the same shoe because sizing is not consistent. My points are 10.5 (my Street shoe size is a 9.5 wide), but due to the possible shrinking after washing I wish I had an 11.

Also if the HCW discount is like the teacher discount they only offer certain styles.

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Thanks for the feedback. Literally everything else I would wear is OOS in my size, so I ordered the Flame point in size 8. I usually wear 7 or 7.5 in most shoes. I have short fat feet with tiny toes, so we will see how these work.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    I absolutely love my red camp points and I think they can be dressy. I wear a lot of black and grey though. I do find the points kind of finicky to deal with after you wash them and especially if you live in a hot climate. I have to stretch mine and honestly it is probably because my feet are wide but I just prefer the cap toes (rounded toe). The point also slightly looks like a nipple after I have stretched them. I will keep my red camo points until they come out with the same red/black camo in a cap toe, but just really like the fit of the flat better.

Sizes often sell out quickly because people will buy multiple pairs of the same shoe because sizing is not consistent. My points are 10.5 (my Street shoe size is a 9.5 wide), but due to the possible shrinking after washing I wish I had an 11.

Also if the HCW discount is like the teacher discount they only offer certain styles.

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Is it difficult to exchange for a different size?
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Rothy's HCW discount

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    Is it difficult to exchange for a different size?
    I have not done that, but I think it just depends on what is in stock. I returned a few pairs that I decided weren’t my style and the returns went through easily.

There are rants about their customer service though in regards to exchanges and a bunch of nit picky stuff (not making enough of one shoe, not limiting the # of shoes people buy, other minor defects like a stitch being off a mm) on the Rothy’sAddict page on FB. I rethink it just depends on the style you want to exchange. I haven’t bought any recently due to covid 19 (due to not needing any shoes) though so I have stayed off the page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 05-18-2020 at 08:32 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    I have not done that, but I think it just depends on what is in stock. I returned a few pairs that I decided weren’t my style and the returns went through easily.

There are rants about their customer service though in regards to exchanges and a bunch of nit picky stuff (not making enough of one shoe, not limiting the # of shoes people buy, other minor defects like a stitch being off a mm) on the Rothy’sAddict page on FB. I rethink it just depends on the style you want to exchange. I haven’t bought any recently due to covid 19 (due to not needing any shoes) though so I have stayed off the page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks. Yes, that is my issue too. Right now I am not wearing any flats out... and I hate to say it, I am in a situation where I feel like I won't be wearing flats for a long time due to being reassigned for my work and not being sure I will even have a job to go back to after all of this. I'm missing all of my nice shoes and purses right now.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

They have added several styles to the HCW discount page, including several of the styles and colors I wanted, lol. Oh well. My flaming points should be here today. I think I'll keep them if they fit instead of exchanging them for the black points, which are the shoes I originally wanted. I also really liked the navy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2