JustMe is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default The platform I am using for vitual meetings gave no notice....

I have been using what was a great platform for telehealth. A little over a week ago, they sent out an e-mail saying they were going to end services, but would give at least 60 days notice before doing so. I decided just to stick with them until they gave that notice as i am not sure when I am going to in person sessions which is a whole other BP), and 60 days is plenty of time for me to pick a new platform. Today I get an e-mail that their last day is Sunday (2 days from now), so I need something for Monday. Ugh!
    I think I already know what I will switch to or at least try out next week...but was it really necessary to give so little notice!?!
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

doberbrat is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

that stinks I'm sorry they did that
    dd1 10/05
    dd2 11/09
    and ... a mini poodle!

Wow, that's shocking since telehealth is soaring in popularity now. I feel like there's some backstory they're not telling you. Regardless, that totally sucks for the healthcare providers!
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

That really sucks. I’m sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Does the program you use for emr offer it? Ours just did an update and there is now a telemedicine component.

JustMe is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks for the sympathy!

Yes, the EHR program I use offers it, but people are having lots of trouble with it. Every system is overwhelmed. Regarding the company I was using, I think the only backstory is that they were not originally planning to have such a huge amount of people on their basic plan, their system is overwhelmed, and its not profitable for them to spend time and energy on it.

I am able to find another company to switch to, its just another stress to deal with over my weekend.
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes