Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default Just for fun, what’s in your cart?

I’m not literally asking what’s in your amazon cart although that would be interesting also. What my question is specifically is what products are you eyeing or interested in or wishing to try? From any place? I haven’t bought much of anything over the lockdown but I admit I’m starting to get click-happy and wanting to buy some stuff.

ang79 is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Well I have bought things so far because there were really good sales on shoes at DSW (sandals for me, sneakers for DD1) and I had Old Navy Cash to use so bought sweatpants for me (because that is what I live in these days) and shorts for DD1. Things I have been eyeing are an ice cream maker at Kohls (have Kohls cash and coupons to use), composite raised gardening bed at Sam's Club so that we can garden more this summer, and a fire pit (still looking around). Might get a badminton net (we have two rackets and birdie but no net).

bw52 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I want an above ground pool. Still trying to convince dh...

ang79 is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bw52 View Post
    I want an above ground pool. Still trying to convince dh...
    My kids keep saying we should get a pool. I would be very tempted to get one of those Intax instant pools but we don't have much level ground in our yard. The backyard is gently sloped and the only somewhat flat place is right in the front of our house by the front porch and DH said he doesn't want a pool there. Does anyone have any experience with this type of pool? Maybe I can convince him if we are all going to be stuck at home together this summer.....

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

More comfy/lounge pants because it seems like they'll be used for awhile yet, summer house shoes to sub in for winter's cozy slippers, a fire pit. I'm also looking at slacklines for the backyard and possibly a trampoline (but seriously hesitating because of safety, posted another big thread on it...)

Trampolines are apparently impossible to find in my city now. There have been a few threads among my FB groups from moms trying to find one.

My Amazon cart has a pair of sneakers for DS. His feet didn't get the message that we are in quarantine and have continued to grow. I'm having to buy a 7.5 in men's sizes. 10 years old! Gracious.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I'm expecting a package from Amazon containing a new puzzle (they're a hot commodity during quarantine! Sold out everywhere!), a very casual inexpensive maxi dress that I could wear all summer and when not at work, some car air filters that DH wanted so he can replace ours, a new chlorine floater thing for our pool, and a big perler bead board (also hard to find right now). Very random assortment!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mikala View Post
    More comfy/lounge pants because it seems like they'll be used for awhile yet, summer house shoes to sub in for winter's cozy slippers, a fire pit. I'm also looking at slacklines for the backyard and possibly a trampoline (but seriously hesitating because of safety, posted another big thread on it...)
    I'm also buying pants. I'm getting some of Old Navy's Elevate Powersoft Leggings because I have 1 pair that I want to wear every day these days and I have a gift card to ON that will cover almost all of the cost.

I have a couple things I'm thinking I might try to get for MD coming up. Not decided yet...

I'm also going to try out some cheap wireless earbuds. I'm thinking I'll workout more if I can use my phone and the earbuds. I have a tiny house and nowhere to crank the tunes! I found the same pair by JBLabs (I think I saw these in a prior thread here?) for 29.99 on Target.com and on Amazon.

Or maybe I'll get some Corelle luncheon sized plates to replace the plastic IKEA ones? We have the small ones and the dinner sized ones but still reach for IKEA most of the time, mostly due to the size. One set of 6 is $22. Ideally I'd like 2 sets but might have to save up for those.

Or maybe for MD I'll get myself some flameless candles? I can use these in a power outage and they will hopefully look more cheerful than the camp lanterns that we used last time around. About $20.

In addition, we're getting sharpies and dry-erase pens for "homeschooling". I also want to get some hooks for the boys' bedrooms to help tidy up jackets, sweatshirts and ball caps. I'm probably going to buy these but I'm deciding on the finish--leaning towards the white with black hooks. The room is eclectic such that almost anything will work ok and these seem nice and neutral but interesting to me.
    https://www.amazon.com/Dseap-Coat-Ra...37&sr=8-8&th=1

I really want a pool. Normally we wouldn't have room for one. HOWEVER, we have a big FRONT parking area that is currently hardly used because neither household (it is a shared space) is driving much these days. I'm sorta looking at pools. Like so many other things right now it really depends on how the quarantine situation plays out to how much we'll use it! (It would mostly be obnoxious from a parking perspective if we were to put one in.)

petesgirl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

My kids are begging for an ant farm...any recommendations on a good brand?
    Mama to :
    DS1 (July 2011)
    DD (Feb 2014-June 2015)
    DS2 (Apr 2017)

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...Until you climb inside his skin and walk around in it."
    --Atticus Finch (To Kill A Mockingbird)

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

In my Amazon cart...some Columbia Ridge Men's Convertible pants, 2 used Superman novels from the 80's, Monopoly Deal card game and a pair of drum sticks. All for my kids.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast