Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mommybug View Post
    Shoot, I just looked and Breville is excluded. bummer. sorry! It is a paper coupon. I wonder if it's one of the brands that are always excluded? Not only from BBB but from other stores? I checked my Williams Sonoma coupon and on Kohls, and Breville is excluded with them too.
    No idea how the online coupons work, but Breville is almost always excluded from BBB and other coupons, yet I have successfully used BBB coupons in store on all the Breville items I’ve bought. (I think I also did this with Macy’s coupons but it’s been a while so I’m not sure.)

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mommybug View Post
    Shoot, I just looked and Breville is excluded. bummer. sorry! It is a paper coupon. I wonder if it's one of the brands that are always excluded? Not only from BBB but from other stores? I checked my Williams Sonoma coupon and on Kohls, and Breville is excluded with them too.
    No idea how the online coupons work, but Breville is almost always excluded from BBB and other coupons, yet I have successfully used BBB coupons in store on all the Breville items I’ve bought. (I think I also did this with Macy’s coupons but it’s been a while so I’m not sure.)

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

diamond is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Percycat View Post
    FYI -- I just placed an order for my dad's b-day present. First time I have ordered from BBB at home in years. When I entered my information at the cart, it searched for all of my available offers and automatically applied a coupon.... may work for you if you don't have a paper coupon.
    This worked for me. Thank you Percycat. I ordered a ninja foodie air fryer oven thingy...I could apply a 20% coupon on sale price to get it to 160$. worth a try than wait for the breville....can start using it now...

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/sto...d=ninja-foodie

Quote Originally Posted by diamond View Post
    This worked for me. Thank you Percycat. I ordered a ninja foodie air fryer oven thingy...I could apply a 20% coupon on sale price to get it to 160$. worth a try than wait for the breville....can start using it now...

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/sto...d=ninja-foodie
    Did you check Costco for the ninja foodi? I've seen it at our costco, but I don't know which size. I've been tempted to get it but I already have an instant pot and the cuisinart air fryer oven.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2